Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Orange Light Seen Over Witnesses Home At Ronkonkoma Long Island New York

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:30
 
Okay I'm not into this alien stuff at all, I'm skeptical about it, but I'm completely dumbfounded by this. It was tonight right after midnight (New Year's day) and right after the celebration my friend's mom told me how she sees orange lights in the sky all the time over her house and how people with "high energy" or something attract and them, and she told me I have really high energy.
 
Once again, I really don't believe in all of this, so I was slightly freaked, but on our way home we saw the orange light passing over the sky, until it disappeared.
 
When we pulled into my neighborhood, the light was a little bit over the the area, moving. We pulled into our driveway, and the light went directly over our house at a quick speed, about 100 feet from our house (maybe more my estimating is off).
 
But we could tell from the altitude that it was relatively small. My mom tried to get a video, but you only see a dim orange light moving in the sky.
 
Once again, I try to find the most logical explanations, but I have no clue what to say about this.
 
Additional Information:
 
Yeah! The first one, I couldn't remember exactly, I was in Corum, Long Island at the time. The one that had gone right over my house was in Ronkonkoma, around 12:30-ish! I saw on your site how other people in Ronkonkoma had seen these lights, but it was really strange.
 If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: