Saturday, February 25, 2012

7 To 8 Amber Colored Lights Over The I-10 East Bound 410 Interchange Texas U.S.

 
Date:  February  24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:15 p.m.
 
Hello, came across your website while on Google searching if anyone else saw these mysterious lights. I was on I-10 east bound just over the 410 interchange when I saw what appeared to be seven to eight amber lights dimming and shimmering.
 
This was around 7:15 p.m. all in close proximity to one another. I was trying to get footage, but could not since I was driving. Had to have numerous witnesses due to the high traffic volume over a busy interchange especially at this hour in the evening.
 
All I have to say is wow, never seen anything like this ever. Would you be able to give me some feed back if anyone else has contacted you who also witnessed it. Thanks a lot.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: