Saturday, February 18, 2012

Green Object With Tail Changes Direction West Of Las Cruces New Mexico

 
Date:  March 16, 2008
Time:  Approx: 3:15 a.m.
 
Location: About mile marker 110 on I-10 west of Las Cruces NM looking in a northerly direction.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My friend was driving, I was in the passenger seat and my sister was sitting right behind me and we were westbound toward Deming NM on March 16, 2008 at about 3:15 a.m.
 
The moon was waxing about 60% and it was a scattered cloudy night. Something caught my eye out the passenger window toward the north. I saw a whitish/ green object with a green tail dropping below the broken cloud cover at an angle of about 30 degrees and headed in a westerly direction.
 
The object was flickering in intensity and I saw small white light fragments breaking away and dropping out below it.
 
I said oh, oh, oh, and was pointing toward it when the green light disappeared, my sister and friend looked where I was pointing. The green object appeared again, but brighter then before. The object had changed direction and as it started to climb in altitude it start to accelerate.
 
The tail looked like a green streak looked like a special effect from the movie Tron and didn’t look like anything burning, but like it was bleeding off steadily.
 
By this time all of us were staring at the object. It was now visible through the front windshield of the truck by me and it was rising at an angle of about 30 degrees.
 
Just before it reached cloud cover there was a whitish flash and then it started slowing down and dropping altitude again, but this time at a stepper angle.
 
The object was flickering in intensity then the light just went out. This all took place with in a span of 6 or 7 seconds.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. 

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: