Monday, February 20, 2012

Oval Shaped UFO With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

 
Date:  January 31, 2012
Time:  12:51 a.m.
 
I was asked to message you by an anonymous source. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I caught the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was oval shaped. It had a bright pink ring with a neon blue center.
 
It shot down over the city of Orange, California and then it stopped in mid air, not a movement for about 10 seconds and then it took off again and suddenly disappearing.
 
I got to tell you that I have never seen anything like this. I'd never thought I'd experience a sighting. I thought that I would only just hear or read about them. I decided to go online to see if anybody else noticed.
 
I even blogged about it on Facebook.
 
Hopefully someone saw what I saw. Interesting thing is, I felt like I was being watched before I saw it. I felt like I had to look behind me and there it was high in the night sky. Let me know if you know anything too. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: