Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bright Orange Circle Rotating Around The Central Objects Over Lake Ontario Seen From North Greece New York

 
Date:  N/A
Time:  Evenings.
 
Hi Brian, I was just looking at the article about orange light sightings over Lake Ontario:  http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/11/bright-orange-lights-over-lake-ontario.html

I have been observing these lights periodically over the past 4 or 5 years myself.

I live in North Greece, NY, about 1.7 miles from the Lake Ontario shoreline. I have observed the lights in the same place, basically due north of my location. 
 
The "orbs" are generally very bright, and I have seen 1, 2, 3, or more. 
 
The behavior of the objects that I've observed mirrors that of the observation in the aforementioned article.

Although I have seen Chinese lanterns released in the area, I am almost certain that these are not Chinese lanterns. They do not "drift" with the prevailing winds, they hover, move up/down, left/right, then seem to descend back into the water.
 
They also become intensely bright, to the point that they create a very noticeable area of illumination surrounding them. 
 
I have observed the lights with binoculars and once with my telescope. I observed that appears to be a diamond-shape object with what looks like a bright orange circle rotating around the central objects, with an orange blow around the entire assembly. It's very curious. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: