Friday, February 17, 2012

Red Orange Object Seen Over Bonita Springs Florida

 
Date:  February 13, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
I live in a community on Imperial Ave in Bonita Springs. I witnessed a reddish orange orb in the eastern direction. I saw this 2 nights ago February 13th approximately 8:45 pm. I was on my lanai having a cigarette and I looked up to the sky and saw the different color at first.
 
I thought it was a star, as it was to far up to be a plane or helicopter. I watched it for 10 minutes hovering moving slightly up and down as well as north to south.
 
I thought I was going insane (or I really wanted to see something unexplainable as I never have, and I said to myself that day as I looked up to the sky 2 hours previous why don't you ever appear so I can see you) when I stopped and remembered saying this earlier in the evening my whole body was covered in goose bumps.
 
I still didn't believe my eyes, so I yelled to my partner and I asked him, tell me am I really seeing what I think I'm seeing? I just pointed and said what do you see, and he said the same thing that I was witnessing. We went back into the house, 25-30 minutes later I returned outside and it was gone, didn't move just gone.
 
I apologize if I ran on this email, but honestly I'm still in shock and more so now that the two of us weren't the only witnesses, but we didn't witness it in January!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: