Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lime Green Transparent UFO Seen At San Luis Valley Colorado

 
Date:  1999
Time:  Evening.
 
As a long time Southern Co resident UFO sightings are common. In 1999 while traveling in local foothills taking home my daughters friend, it was very dark and to the right of my vehicle and what seemed less than a car length distance I viewed a green orb.
 
My experience was very quick and the orb seemed to be of a lime green color and transparent, but it was such a brief encounter I almost second guessed what I had just witnessed.
 
I was in a very remote area and their were no homes or structures in this location the location was in the San Luis Valley off the 2 mile heading up to rock creek just before the pavement ends looking west just before the old grave yard.
 
It was their then it was gone just like that!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: