Monday, May 14, 2012

7 Pulsating Red Lights Seen Flying Over North Scottsdale Arizona

 
Date:  May 12, 2012
Time:  9:00 p.m.
 
7 pulsating red lights just went over North Scottsdale at about 9:00 p.m. They were moving slowly east and made no noise.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw these lights coming out of the southeast part of Scottsdale at around 9:00pm - 9:15pm. At first, it was one bright orange light ascending into the sky gradually with the a second and third to follow but almost in the same path. The first light had then ascended drastically towards the upper part of our atmosphere when then all of a sudden, three more orange light started to ascend vertically in the opposite direction ( first three going northwest and the other three, southwest) but more clustered together. At first glance, I had thought the first light was possibly a plane ascending and the orange light was caused by smoke since I had heard of some fires going on in Arizona. But it didn't explained what happened next. As I jumped in my car, still amazed, another couple looked as if they were taking pictures as they too might have been astonished with what they might be seeing. As I drove off, I called my wife to see if she can get out of the house to see what I was seeing but by that time, no more than a 5 minute span from the first light I saw, the 6 lights had all disappeared at the same time, at different altitudes. Confirming to me that this was not an aircraft, nor flares, or lanterns. I only was able to distinguish 6 lights in total but the orange lights were definetly lighting up the sky quite a bit. I will see if the couple has any pictures and will try to post them if possible since they live in the same neighborhood..