Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Orange/Red Ball Of Light Over New Jersey USA

 
Date:  April 4, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:45 p.m. or 11:00 p.m.
 
I live in New Jersey and I seen that Orange/Reddish ball of light when I was in the store around 10:45 or 11:00 p.m. on a Monday I believe I wish I had my phone at that time, as I could of taken a picture of it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night, over beachwood new jersey around 10:15 pm, we saw a glowing orange ball rising high into the sky. When it got close to being overhead, the glow seemed to go out but we could still see a pale orange disc, flying over head until it was out of our view.This happened over the course of a few minutes. Very strange.

Anonymous said...

i live in orange county calif. around 11pm i was sitting out side ,where we do have alot of aircraft flying with 4 different airport in 20 mile raidus. but as i was looking towards sky facing south i saw this bright red glowing object approaching towards me at high speed.then it kind of stoped in mid air i think. this red glow started to fade out where i could see nonthing any more. i ran in to get my wife and daughter where they said whats that / it was not an aircraft because living here for twenty years i know aircraft flying.It only lasted a few mins. we came back in for no more than a minute i went back out side. with-in 5 mins that thing came back again this time little lower i ran in to grab my wife and daughter they got a good look. did the exact same thing as first time. i saw no other color but glowing red.tryed to look at local media or news but nonthing. i would say this was a stange one not once but twice thank you bob

Unknown said...

My friends and I saw 3 tonight. I have them on video but my yahoo won't let me send them to anyone because they say the files are too big. I tried to file a sighting report with Mufon but it wouldn't go through.If you're interested, I can try through my gmail.