Monday, May 7, 2012

Red Orange Colored Lights Flying Over Boca Raton Florida

 
Date:  May 6, 2012
Time:  8:35 p.m.
 
Hi, I saw your article online while I was trying to find other people who have seen what I saw last night in Boca Raton, Florida. I was driving south on Jog Road at 8:35 p.m. when I noticed several reddish orange lights in the sky. I thought at first that it was a tower of some sort with lights on the side because they were sort of staggered in height.
 
Then my mom noticed that they were moving very slowly. At first there were about 7 lights moving from southeast to northwest. They looked like they were closer than an airplane would fly, but farther than a balloon or Chinese lanterns. After the first group disappeared, another smaller group came over the same exact path.
 
Then a third even smaller group came by with two almost touching each other but separating and continuing to fly noiselessly over the main highway. I turned my car around to chase them but they were already too far away so I went back to the original location.
 
I stopped the car and waited, and one more appeared and followed the same path as the others. I sat for a while longer and no more passed over. I called the news station, and I was told that others had called to report the sightings, but that they get around a hundred calls every weekend about the same thing.
 
He said that they have been seen several times by many people in the area, but they (the news team) have been unable to find out what they are. He said they contacted the airport to see if it was some type of experimental mechanism or if they knew anything about it, and they said that they didn't.
 
The news station has been investigating, but so far have had no luck in identifying what this is. I have read that this phenomenon is taking place all over the world, but no one can say exactly what it is. Very interesting.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

June,2,1012 10:35 PM Highland Beach, Fl seven of us out for a walk on the beach last night saw 6 orange, low flying, fast round objects fly over our heads in a west to east direction.

Anonymous said...

About 11:30 in a East Boca near the hospital, my daughter and I saw two sets of bright orange lights floating from the north in a southwesterly direction. October 18, 2013