Monday, May 14, 2012

Red Lights In The Sky Traveling From Grand River Going West Towards Farmington Hills Michigan

 
Date: May 13, 2012
Time: 11:00 p.m.
 
I have attached the picture I took. I only captured two of them because I was shaking with excitement.
 
I'm driving down Grand River going west towards Farmington Hills when I look up and I see 3 red lights hovering horizontally. At first I thought maybe it was another planet alignment, but I noticed they were moving very slowly individually not as one unit.
 
So I pulled over and took a picture, I tried to turn off the flash, but I was shaking too much from excitement so I just took the picture. As soon as I took the picture they went from horizontal alignment to vertical alignment very slowly.
 
I called my son to tell him to go outside and look right now, but as I was talking to him the bottom one disappeared then the middle and then the top one. No smoke no noise no nothing.
 
These are not airplanes because airplanes or helicopters cause they don't hover without a lot of noise. These were silent. There were no blinking lights or anything else that a traditionally known aircraft would have. I called the police to see if anyone else noticed this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: