Monday, May 14, 2012

Blue Green Object In The Sky Over Oviedo Florida

 
Date:  April 23, 2012
Time:  11:03 p.m.
 
The blue green ball of light as described over Pt Richie, Fl about 11:30 p.m. on April 23, 2012 was similar to our experience on the same night. Our sighting happened earlier, at about 11:03 p.m. April 23, 2012. 
 
My sister and I were walking home in the subdivision called Lutheran Haven in Oviedo, FL. We were walking in a dark area towards a light colored-wall building. The side of the building lit up in the dark prompting me to look skyward. 
 
There, I saw what I thought was the tail end of a meteorite as there was a meteor shower occurring that night (as well a night or so earlier). My sister reported seeing a fiery ball turning from orange to blue-green and burning out rapidly being replaced by what I saw as a bright white light followed by a tail of sparks. 
 
I knew it couldn't be an ordinary meteorite as I've seen them before and they've never lit up the earth as we saw that night. 
 
My husband thought it could have been a flare from a military plane.  That is what I attributed it to, but I was intrigued reading about the Pt Richie, FL experience.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: