Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Huge Orange Object Looked Like It Was On Fire Over Attleboro Massachusetts


Date:  August 7, 2012
Time:  Between 10:15 p.m. and 10:20 p.m.

I read the "orange lights in the sky from Ohio" and I swear I saw this too, the only strange part is that I am in Massachusetts.
 
It was at the exact same time, on the exact same day, last night between 10:15 and 10:20 p.m. I was traveling home from school on the highway. Up ahead I saw what looked to me as if a huge blimp was on fire in the sky. 

There weren't many people on the highway at the time, but I did notice a few other cars slowing down at the sight of this. My exit was approaching and as I turned off the highway it seemed to disappear behind the trees as I drove. 

I arrived home about 3 minuets later. Parked my car and grabbed my husband to look with me and it was no where in sight. I watched the 11 o'clock news thinking maybe there would be a broadcast about it, because of it's enormous size, but nothing was mentioned. 

I would like to know if anyone in the Attleboro, Massachusetts area saw this too- at about 10:20 p.m. on August 6, 2012

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: