Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bright Orange Or Copper Colored Lights In The Sky Over Downtown Chicago Illinois


Date:  October 13, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:10 p.m.

Hi, here are my Facebook postings from last night and this morning. Friends kept suggesting I was drinking! I just found your website and wanted to share. Nothing on the news.

I sent an email to a Chicago radio station for breaking news without any reply. My husband said he thought it was more like 10 to 12 of them.

I ran inside at one point to grab my phone.

I was only able to get one clear shot which was only a bright light in the sky. They were copper or orange and very bright.

This first posting was at about 9:20 p.m. CST on Saturday, October 13th.

I remembered feeling sort of scared when I realized there were more coming after the initial three.

We could see them coming through the leaves of my front yard trees. They were following the others.

I felt it was sort of an attack of some kind for a moment! 

I really want to find out about this.

This is really driving me crazy. Please reply if you have any comments or questions. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: