Sunday, January 13, 2008

Colfax, Wisconsin Object Appeared To Be A Triangular Shaped UFO

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 18, 2005 Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Last night I looked out my window, I should know better at this point, and saw this object that I have seen now for many days. Each night it crosses the sky slowly. Last night, I looked out the window and saw again, an object with flashing lights, approx 45 degrees off the horizon. The main object seemed to be flashing multi colored lights, and it's form at least initially was difficult to determine. Arcs of light radiated from this object into other areas of the sky, with what appeared to be a smaller reddish object flashing off to the right side of the main object. Around the flashing red object, bright spirals of light were visible as well as intermittent arcs of light that went between that object and the main object. Some of the light forms appeared as if someone had a sparkler on the fourth of July and was waving it in the air in circles. I watched for a while, and decided I was going to just pretend this thing was not there.

I have been nursing my dog Boo all week who suddenly came down with a rapid onset of cancer after my earlier report to you. This has kept me up late every night for the last several weeks and also walking outside a lot at night with her to help her cope with her pain and my sadness at losing her. I thought I would just stay put last night because she has been so sick. I was ready to lay down when I took one last look and that is when I saw this object, the main one, almost appear as if it had hit some kind of power-line. I saw a huge arc of light into the air and that was that. The investigator in me took over.

I decided to get in the car, cause I want some answers.

I took my digital pocket camera, which wouldn't work cause of the light level, being low, or maybe it is just my darn ignorance of cameras to begin with. I went out of town on the river road we call it, it winds alongside the Red Cedar river and a series of farms. I was out about four miles, and the object slowly followed my car, and I flashed my lights. I noticed almost a haze in front of it, and it appeared to be a triangular shape, but it also appeared to split, the back end of the triangle seemed to separate from the front and then I would see what I can only describe as almost a heat effect that would blur the main object, you know how things are blurred behind a jet engine by the release of the power, the mirage effect it gives off. That is what I saw. This thing, had it been a plane, would have been long gone, but it seemed to intelligently follow me, at times it was stationary over the tree tops. I pulled over several times, watching this object. I tried to take some pictures with my camera, but there was not enough light and it didn't work. And unfortunately, a new camera is not in my budget this month. But I did flash my car lights intermittently. stopping and moving when the object did. (i.e.in the back of my mind, I thought, this is so NUTS!) This thing was quiet, no noise. Just quiet moving across the sky.

This was no plane, believe me. I ended up going out on 170 towards Wheeler and then I could not see the thing. I pulled off on a side road and opened up my sunroof and just as I did this bright ball of light shot from above off to the side of my car, perhaps 20 feet away from my car. Scared me to death Brian, to say the least. I looked to see if I could see any light where the object would have landed, and I was going to go out there today and see if I could possibly walk through that area. However, today I had to put my dog Boo to sleep and that was the most important thing on the list to do and to do right.

I have no idea what is going on here. I am seeking some advice from some other well known people for photographic assistance, because the level of activity here is high. What do you recommend that I have to take a picture at night Brian? I just have to get pictures of this thing.

It amazes me that nobody else has taken notice of this. However, given my past love of astronomy and that outdoors I guess I pay more attention to the sky, because it is so amazing to me. I did check Night Sky Live, the Sky and Telescope Magazine for planetary positions and anomalous activity in this area that could have explained away this thing. However, given my coordinates here I could not find anything there that would explain what I saw. And so it goes, I just don't have a clue what this is. But it is something. The question is what?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: