Saturday, January 12, 2008

Colfax, Wisconsin Object With Beams Of Lights Resembling Lasers

Posted: January 12, 2008

Date: August 6 & 7, 2005 Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m and 11:40 p.m respectively.

Location of Sighting: Due west from Colfax, WI Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: One main object flashing bright red lights and multiple numbers of white flashing lights/beams of light resembling lasers moving around the central object. Shape of objects: Lights flashing/unable to discern distinct shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: This is the second night I have witnessed these unusual lights. Last night I looked out my upstairs window and straight west of my home I noticed an object in the western horizon with flashing red lights. For the most part this object seemed stationary. I thought perhaps it may have been a satellite, or the shuttle, or something else. That was until I saw this flash of light that I can only compare to a laser type beam, shoot from another smaller ball of light below the main object. I have never seen anything quite like that in my life. I must have watched these objects for fifteen minutes and then I decided I had to go to bed and more or less dismissed the event. Until tonight.

Tonight, at about 11:30 central time I looked out my window again. Only tonight more of these balls of light were visible and they seemed all to be flying around the main object with the red lights flashing. It was like watching bees outside a hive. The lights were dancing and at times I saw visible flashes of light shoot from one ball to another. These lights moved at a high rate of speed. It was not only beautiful but rather scary, because I have no idea what these lights are about. I am really curious about other people who may have witnessed similar types of these light shows.

Unfortunately, I had no camera charged up to take photos and I kicked myself. I watched this light show for a good ten minutes and then went outside to get more views and when I did the object was gone. Needless to say, I am charging up my camera as I write this so that if this happens again I will be more prepared. Blessings to you Brian for all that you do.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: