Sunday, January 13, 2008

Constantine, Michigan White Sparkler Type Object

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 19, 2005 Time: 9:00 p.m.

Hi, I wanted to report a sighting. Maybe you can tell me what I actually saw. I am from Constantine, Michigan. I was pulling out of the parking lot of the college I attend and saw a sparkler type light. The best way to describe the way it moved is like a child with a Fourth of July white light sparkler moving it in their hand while walking around. That is how the light moved Monday night (9-19-05, 9:00 pm). When I first saw the light I thought, “That is not an airplane light.” The light was not moving straight and slow or straight and fast or hovering, it was jagged, jerking movement, at a medium pace speed. It went over the college parking lot and headed toward the town. A few times it looked as though the light had stopped and then comeback like it was losing power. I followed it to the end of the college drive and turned the opposite way, thinking no one will believe me anyway if I tell them about it. I wondered if it was a meteorological device or some sort of radio-controlled camera. I could not justify those descriptions because the light was so bright and it literally was a giant sparkler.

Additional Information:

Q. - Can you please tell me how long the sighting lasted for ? I am wondering how fast it traveled across the sky.

A. - What I saw traveled approx 10 mph it was not very fast. It did not travel a straight line it was more like a little kid waving a sparkler and running with it.

Q. - Also, would you have a "rough" idea how high it may have been, like where a jet aircraft would fly, or maybe a small plane or helicopter?

A. - It was approximately 15 – 20 ft high, not as high as a jet. There was no sound either so I know it wasn’t a helicopter.

Q. - Can you tell me what the weather conditions were that evening?

A. - It was partly cloudy; we had had rain almost all day. But it wasn’t raining at the time. It was dark about 9:00 p.m.

Q. - In what part of the sky was the UFO located? North, South, East, West? On the horizon or straight overhead or somewhere in between? (Direction of travel from and to?)

A. - When I first saw it, it was coming from the, south it traveled north to where I was in the parking lot and then moved east toward the town. But it wasn’t a straight line type movement.

Q. - Describe the appearance of the UFO: shape, size, distance from your location, sound if any?

A. - There was no sound and no shape all could see were sparks it was like a giant white sparkler. From the ground it looked to be about 2 ft in diameter but it’s hard to tell.

Q. - Describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?

A. - I was in the parking lot of a community college. They do not have an aviation division, I know they have a course on astronomy but I can not figure out what an object like that would have to do with astronomy. The only little airport there is about 30 miles a way to the north of town. I am in the military, I am pretty sure I can differentiate a little Cessna to an F16 to Huey. Trust me it was neither of those. I found this to be very bizarre especially since I don’t believe in UFO’s or little space creatures. In all my life I have never heard of or witnessed such a thing.

Q. - If there is anything else you could add, please do as it may be very important.

A. - The county fair was taking place that night. I had wondered if what I saw had anything to do with the fair. I never saw any flyers for something like that though. The object did lose its sparkle a few times like the light dimmed but it came back. I turned to head south to home and when I looked back the object was gone.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

mfoytek said...

My wife and I saw three just like this at about the same time at night as we were traveling to Spokane Washington from Bellingham, Washington. It was around 4:00 am and we had been traveling all night when all of a sudden there were one giant sparkler looking ufo next to our car. It looked as though a sparkler was burning at both ends connected together. I studied it for some twenty minutes or more. I noticed the pattern of the spark was exactly the same each and every time as if it was created by a computer simulation. There were two more over the air force base as you get close to Spokane Wa. We were really afraid as it seem like it was trying to put us into a trance. We prayed out loud and it still wouldn't leave. I wanted to stop as it seemed that is what it was trying to get us to do, but my wife was just to afraid as was I. Time stood still as my digital clock wouldn't advance for it seemed like twenty minutes. We saw morphing figures floating in the air coming at us. We prayed and prayed out loud and after twenty minutes it seemed they left us. Something happened to us because we can't remember how we slowed to ten miles an hour and how the traffic suddenly came up behind us out of no where. Perhaps we were abducted, we can't remember it but we remember the ships and they were just as you describe them.