Saturday, January 5, 2008

Florida Keys, Florida Unusual Object Filmed From My Boat

Posted: January 5, 2008

Date: March 6, 2005 Time: Sunset

Number of witnesses: 8 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Diamond, round, triangular, etc.

Full Description of event/sighting: First, I want to say that I think that you are doing an excellent job spreading the reality of how very small we all really are, and how much we all still have to learn as humanity before we're ever going to know all of the details as far as why for what reason we're being visited.

I stumbled upon your site one night while browsing, and had I not, I most certainly wouldn't go through all of my digital pictures with a fine toothed comb as I do now.

It's absolutely amazing how much our naked eyes don't see, but the digital camera does! This also goes for digital audio too! Anyway, here's what happened: My wife, some friends, and I were pleasure boating about 1-2 miles from shore while the sun was coming down on March 6, 2005. I started taking pictures of everyone on the boat, not being quite so sure whether or not I was getting enough light because I had an older digital camera which has auto focus.

I got to the port side of the boat, and looked out at the beautiful sunset. While I was adjusting my position, an area above where the sun was going down "flickered" or got slightly brighter, however, the sun which was below had not gotten brighter at all. So I started to take pictures anyway.

I was further compelled to do so because of seeing a "tail" in the sky that I thought was probably a jet flying at a high altitude. However, this "tail" didn't seem to disappear, or move across the sky. It just stayed stationary. So, I took another picture of it.

From as far away as I was, I wasn't able to tell much about the exact shape of the object that "flickered." At the time, it looked like it had a side or two that were actually "edges." I know that clouds don't naturally form "edges," and if they did, they most certainly wouldn't have the ability to keep their form for long.

I showed my wife how the cloud was changing, but not moving, and that it looked like it had an edge, but she refuses to accept anything other than clouds.

When I showed the others, they just laughed at me, and told me that it was only the clouds, and to have a drink. They had all mostly been drinking, and I had not, so instead of arguing my point (as is always with drunk people), I just stayed quiet, and took some more pictures.

I also wanted to make sure it wasn't my camera playing tricks on me, so I sat on the edge of the boat, and took another shot at the strange "edged" cloud, except this time, I turned the camera sideways. This way, I was sure to get it both angles. What amazed me was one of the pictures shows it turn to 3 sides, and then another showing an almost "squared off" appearance with even 4 sides!

I will be happy to send you all the pictures I have, if you want them.

I also noticed to the left what seemed to be a darker triangular shaped object which seemed to be stationary too, but I wasn't sure if I could catch it with the camera. When I got home and downloaded all of the shots, I was blown away by what I had found. Earlier in the afternoon before I even saw any of this stuff, I decided to get some shots of the sun, clouds, water, etc. Another big surprise...to the left side of the picture, I could clearly make out an outline of an object that was in the same color as the clouds, but was clearly shaped with edges of "cloud" color/cover.

Maybe I'm just looking too hard, but who can help it now with so many thousands of others seeing similar!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: