Monday, January 14, 2008

Hillsboro, Kentucky Object Changes To Many Forms

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: October 26, 2005 Time: 7:00 a.m. & 8-8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: SW sky Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Changing.

Full Description of event/sighting: This morning I noticed an extremely bright "star" in the SW sky at about 7:00 a.m.. I am not usually outside at this time so I did not think anything of it at the time. (My husband, who is outside every weekday at that time in the morning, said he has not seen a bright star in that location.) It could have been a planet I suppose but it was not there yesterday morning at that time.

I saw a similar light on Oct. 18 at around the same time. This evening I sat on my couch again and noticed a light through the window across the room that appeared to have rays radiating from it.

I immediately went outside with my auto flashlight (one with a red flashing light on it as well as the regular white light ) and saw it in almost the exact location as it was Oct. 18. I noticed all the dogs in the neighborhood were barking for the first 5 to 10 minutes and then stopped. This time it was about 4 thumb widths from the horizon.

For the first 20 to 25 minutes it appeared to have lines of light coming from all around it which could have been an optical illusion. When I first flashed the white light 7 times in succession, my son and I saw it change into a vertical line, a square, a triangle and then into a circle. I flashed again 7 times in succession and it morphed into a triangle and back to round. It then appeared to brighten several times in succession. Then, I flashed the red light several times. It then morphed into a sideways chevron shape like this > and then to a triangle. After about 15 minutes it started to slowly descend south and west. It descended so slowly it would have been undetectable had it not moved behind the leaves of a tree. At this point it was two thumb widths from the horizon. It quit morphing after the first 10-15 minutes and remained round. By 8:30 it was behind a tree and slowly appeared to dim and move westward out of sight completely.

While watching the light I saw five planes in the sky. Two moved from left to right (S to W) and less than a thumb width from the light. Three planes went from right to left (W to S/SE)-the first looked as if it nearly collided with the light, the second was less than one thumb width away from the light and the third was 1 1/2 thumb width from the light.

The sky was clear of clouds with lots of stars showing and it was about 40 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit. The light was 4 or 5 times bigger and I would guess 10 to 20 times brighter than the brightest star in the sky.

This is really beginning to befuddle me-what could it be?

Thank you to the witness for this report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: