Saturday, January 5, 2008

Houston, Texas At Westheimer And Highway 6-S Black Triangular Object

Posted: January 5, 2008

Date: March 17, 2005 Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Triangular

Full Description of event/sighting: I was going home from work and noticed what seemed to be an unusual amount of aircraft and/or helicopters which had the blinking lights that you always see. It wasn't yet dark but was getting close to being dark. It was difficult to determine due to the distance from my vehicle as to whether I was seeing planes, helicopters or both. Then, all of a sudden I saw a black triangular object not too far away from one of the planes or helicopters. It did not have any lights that I could see. It seemed very strange to see an object of this shape traveling across the sky. It was flying towards the direction of my car and it had a slight wobble to it as it flew consistently in the direction of my car. It seemed to fly in the clouds but the clouds were spaced enough that you could see the object and its shape quite well. It was hard to determine the size of the object but I would say that it was definitely much larger than a jet.

I had the sense that it was intentionally trying to hide its existence within the clouds. Once it went past my car, I turned my car around and drove into a nearby parking lot so that I could continue to watch the object. By the time I found a place to park and got out of my car, it became darker and I could no longer see the object. I waited for 10 minutes to see if it may come back in my direction but I never saw it again. Of course, I didn't notice any lights on the object so if it did come back, due to the sudden darkness, it would have no longer been visible unless it would have come down below the clouds. As I got back into my car to go home, I noticed the planes and or helicopters in the sky with blinking lights seemed to be circling the area. I then called the Harris County Sheriff's Dept. I reported what I saw. I was told that they were conducting life flight landings in the area with helicopters. I told them that what I saw was absolutely not a helicopter nor a plane.

It was definitely a craft in the shape of triangle. I have to wonder if there really were helicopters conducting life flight landings. It sure seems coincidental that at the same time I observed this triangular object that they would be conducting life flight landings. I had the sense that they were trying to locate and observe this triangular object. I have had a very difficult time trying to find an agency to report this to. I was given the NASA phone number by the Sheriff's department but decided that they would only keep this information secret. Please, if anyone in Houston saw this, please contact me.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: