Thursday, January 17, 2008

Interlaken, New York White Sphere "Again" ! - Continuing Contact

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: June 20, 2006 Time: 1:25 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: White sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Well, here goes another incident that seems to go along with my previous incidents.

I was driving home from Trumansburg, NY after visiting with a friend. I was driving home, north on Rt. 96 and was between the villages of Trumansburg and Interlaken....both north of the city of Ithaca, NY. The area is very rural between the 2 villages and there's about 7-8 miles between them. I was about half-way to Interlaken and I noticed a white sphere that had come out of some trees and had come out into an open field. After a second or two, the sphere shot up at an amazing rate of speed.

After the object went out of sight from my passenger window, I heard a voice tell me that "we'll be back for you soon". Of course, this scared me to death, as you know I've had several previous incidents that involved these spheres and missing time. As I drove into the village of Interlaken, I couldn't shake the idea that I was not alone. It only took me a minute or two to drive through the village and back out onto open, rural highway again. I had only gotten maybe a mile out of the village limits when I suddenly felt as though someone had been sitting next to me. I was so paralyzed with fright that I couldn't bring myself to look over. It was terribly dark, and there are no street lamps in that particular area and all I had were the dash lights illuminating the interior of the car.

It may have been just a projected image that "they" put in my head....or, it could've been my imagination working out of fear due to the fact that I've had so many incidents before this. The fear and panic could've induced this feeling. However, when I regained my senses, I realized that I had been doing 94 m/hr and the speed limit was only 55. The time of the sighting was about 1:25AM. The moment that I felt a presence in the car was about 1:30AM. I saw no other car in the total of 9 miles I had driven from Trumansburg until the point where I'd regained control of my senses. This is unusual considering that this is a major highway that connects many different towns and cities. I should've at least encountered about 6-7 vehicles this time of the night on this highway.

Thank you for letting me tell this story. It's never-ending and seems to be a recurring pattern in my life.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: