Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kelseyville, California Flashes And A Humming Sound

Posted: January 2, 2008

Date: February 25, 2005 Time: 3:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: From my bedroom window. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: ? Shape of objects: It was bright flashes of light and humming sounds.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Last night a strange thing happened. Remember how I've been telling you of the air traffic over my area late at night, well it all started around 2:00 in the morning "lots" of air traffic, so much that it woke me from my sleep! It was dense fog last night so I couldn't see anything. I was sitting up listening to the noises and my husband then woke up to see what was the matter with me. I said can you hear all the air traffic, it woke me from dead sleep! He then stuck his head out the window and said "wow", you should hear this from the outside. Me of course being half asleep and a little freaked out didn't want too.

He said are you scared? Well hell yes I'm scared, I don't know what that commotion is about! Then when it got quite for a bit I could hear the faint sound of humming. I sat there quite listening for a bit then I finally asked my husband if he could hear it. He said yes the humming noise, and I said good I'm not hearing things, and it got louder. He thought it may have been over our house, I think it sounded a little more distant than over the house but close by. I finally worked the courage to take a peak out the window and I saw two bright flashes of light. It was like lightning flashes without the thunder. It was so bright I could see all around my house on the outside, it was sooooo weird! I told him what I saw and him being almost completely passed out didn't really give it much thought.

As for me I didn't get much sleep last night, matter a fact I have no idea what time I finally gave in and fell asleep. The humming sound stayed until about 10 minutes more after I saw the flashes, then I heard it no more, along with all the traffic noises. I just thought I would share that occurrence with you I really wish I could have seen what made those flashes! As always I shall keep you posted on anything and everything!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: