Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Kelseyville, California Low Flying Oval Shaped Craft

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: December 23, 2004 Time: 5:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kits corner gas station, close to Kelseyville. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: From what I could see it looked to be oval in shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: Me my two children age 6 and 2 and my husband pulled up to the gas pumps at kits corner, and I had my eye on this strange looking object. It caught my attention cause it was very bright. My husband got out of the car to go inside, and I kept watching the object. I thought that it might be a low flying plane with very bright headlights, but after it got closer I noticed that its headlights changed from bright orangish color to very dark red, and were blinking from right to left very slowly in pulse. I would have to say it was about 500 feet or so up, pretty low.

Just when it was starting to go across the highway and over us I could clearly see the darkened oval shape of the object, and it was completely silent. A few cars I could hear in the background, but other than that there was no noise like a plane would make at that altitude. I popped my head out of our sun roof still trying to keep my eye on it as it passed over the gas station, I was completely speechless, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean I've seen strange objects here in lake county before, but not this close, I didn't want to stop looking at it! My husband ironically came back out right after it went over the building and I told him "hurry up" I want you to see something and we drove off. I looked to were the object should have been, but it was gone.

Additional Information:

I had just sent my UFO sighting to your report center, I wanted to add to my story that here in south lake county were I live that there is alot of government happenings taken place. I know I may sound a little silly and your probably thinking "yea that's normal" but it's not normal at all. We get alot of chemtrails here and also around 1 to 2 in the morning, alot of air traffic. You could sit outside all day long and see maybe one or two planes here or there...maybe....but soon as 1:00 a.m. rolls around it starts up. Very loud, and also I have herd humming noises as well, I've never seen what was making the humming sounds, but I've heard them plenty of times. My older brother claims to have seen a black triangle fly over our house and it shook the ground. Very strange. I live on a very rural road in the woods of south lake county, so when all this is going on late at night its kind of creepy! I'll try to keep you posted on all this and tell you if I see anything else strange and interesting.

It was a crystal clear night outside, very calm no winds, not even a breeze of any sort. It was a bit cold about 35 degrees, pretty cold for here. The object must have been roughly about 500 to 600 feet, it was pretty low. There is a airport in Kelseyville, private owned planes in such. I'm not sure if there is a military installation around here but I do know that alot land around where I live is government private property. I've seen the signs myself. When the object was plainly in my view it was coming from the southeast to northwest direction it crossed over highway 29 one of our main highways in Lake County. I didn't see anyone else around me watching this happen, but my 6 year old watched it with me. The incident lasted about 6 to seven minutes after I stopped at the gas station. I watched it on the way to the gas station for about 15 minutes. It was going pretty slow so I will say it was going about 100 maybe even less, I couldn't tell you.

I did get to talk to my brother this Christmas about his incident and he says that it wasn't a triangle, that it darkened the whole sky, and made the ground shake. My first youngest brother told me triangle, he got it mixed up. I personally never seen anything that bizarre, but I don't think he would make such a thing up. Like I also said before that there is tons of air traffic at night, I even hear loud humming sounds after the jet noises, but I look to see and I never see anything, I can just hear all of these sounds taking place and its very, very strange. I will keep you posted on anything new, since it's becoming such a thing lately I might even try to get some snaps of anything unusual if I can. Going to have to keep my cam handy!

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: