Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mesquite, Eastern Dallas County Texas Witness Visibly Shaken After Sighting

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: December 29, 2005 (?) Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, Something new has happened, but not about the story above. I'm not sure what to make of the recent event. About a week ago while driving on one the busiest expressways in this area, at about 6:30pm CST (just after sundown here), my son-in-law spotted something spectacular to say the least. It rattled him enough so that he was a bit hesitant to talk about it.

This is going to sound odd. As he was driving on LBJ freeway in the Mesquite area (eastern Dallas County) he saw a huge object hovering overheard which, by his description, was roughly 400-500 feet above the freeway and about the same overall size as a football field.

At the exact same time my 10-year old granddaughter blurted out "Kite!". She said that because the object that my son-in-law described was like a huge black kite. He specified that it had 4 corners with one end longer than the rest, shaped like a kite. He also said it had two bright lights on the opposite end from the "tail", which I guess you could call the "front" of the object. He described blue and red lights at the corners (three corners, but not the "tail"), as I recall. He also said that it wasn't very thick and appeared against the night clouds as if it was a photo negative.

My son-in-law further said that at a distance off to one side he saw two aircraft approaching the location of the object, flying pretty much side by side. He said he thought they were commercial airliners but as far as I know the FAA rules prohibit commercial aircraft from flying in close proximity. As they approached, he said that the object spun around a couple of times (odd), noticeable due to its "headlights" and stopped headed in a direction opposite of the approaching aircraft, then he said it sort of "lurched" somehow and disappeared.

I happened to drop by my daughter's just after he got home. I noticed that he was still a bit shaken by what he saw (unlike myself and my daughter, he's somewhat divided about the existence of UFOs). That experience made him doubt himself some too. The thing is, if it was an hallucination or a joke, my granddaughter would have told my daughter or otherwise given it away. But both my granddaughter and my son-in-law insist they say that object.

I asked him to draw a picture of what it looked like. I then also asked my granddaughter to draw it (she was in another part of the house at the time and didn't know that I'd asked her father to draw it). Both drew something in the shape of a kite. In questioning them I am satisfied that they didn't make up the story and actually saw something. I know my son-in-law well, and judge that he was sincere.

I've never heard of a craft of that size and shape, alien or military. I believe they saw it but I am at a loss otherwise. My daughter checked on a couple of websites and found no reports listed from anyone who might've been in the same area at that time, but surely others saw it too because it was a time of evening when there's lots of traffic. Btw, he said he had no missing time, nor did anything seem different with him and my granddaughter other than him being visibly shaken.

We are interested in your feedback and knowing what you make of it.

Thank you to the person for this report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: