Monday, January 21, 2008

Near Hamilton Dome, Wyoming Large White Lights & Strange Sounds

Posted: January 21, 2008

Date: May, 28, 2006 Time: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1-3 Shape of objects: Large white lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: I think I'm done UFO hunting. I'm very scared and I don't think I want to do this anymore.

Last night around 10:30 pm I went outside with my new camera to see if it would take some good pictures of the stars. First thing I saw was a small satellite looking light move from left to right into a small star. I didn't think much of it, that wasn't so scary. I looked down at my camera to get it set to take a picture when I looked up again around the same area (to the west) there appeared a huge white light. It just turned on like it had a switch. I aimed my camera up and by the time I took the picture it had moved to the north only a few inches then disappeared.

I was shaking real bad and came inside to get my husband. We went outside and watched for anything else. Nothing.

Needless to say, I asked him to take me out to the country where I can get a better look at the sky. I had a strong feeling something was up there and I could catch a picture.

We drove out about 20 miles into the middle of nowhere. Stopped the car. We were looking out the front window and looking up. We saw a huge white light fly over the car and when it got directly over the car it disappeared. I said " this is no shooting star" it had a shape to it. It had edges. It was so bright and white. I started getting spooked and told my husband that I feel like we are being watched. My husband is the last person to get scared of much of anything. He waited about 1 minute then said, "okay let's get out of here" Then he told me he had heard something out of his window, his window was cracked and the look on his face was something I've never seen !

He heard a gurgling sound coming from behind the car. Something he said he never heard before. He truly felt that we were in danger. Trust me, I was shaking from head to toe. I thank God I didn't hear the sound. I'd probably be in the hospital.

The only thing out there behind the car were acres and acres of ranchland. I was so scared. When we got back to the highway I looked back and saw the same white light fly across the sky then disappear. I'm so frightened. I've done years of ghost hunting and nothing compares to the fear I felt last night and even right now.

I'm most likely not going to be looking for them anymore. This is too scary. I really truly felt that my life was in danger.

Be careful all of you who are looking for them. Be careful. These aren't like ghosts where they can't hurt you. They are as solid as you and me.

One more thing I think is odd is that I had been coming down with strep throat and had a sore throat all day yesterday. When we got home last night my sore throat isn't sore anymore. I don't know what happened.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: