Saturday, January 19, 2008

Orlando, Florida Object Circles Witnesses Neighborhood

Posted: January 19, 2008

Date: August 28, 2006 Time: Approx: 7:25 p.m.

OK, Brian, I don't know what's going on with Monday nights here, but I saw something else. It was different. It was flying higher, for sure. My stinking phone is turned off, though. I just saw whatever it was like a few minutes ago and it was circling the neighborhood. This one had red lights that actually circled one portion of the aircraft. There were three lights, I could see, on one side, and they would chase. There would be a bright red blink, and then three red lights in a row, did a little chasey thing. Plus, it had a bunch of other lights, and two rows underneath of that dome thing, but it wasn't a dome, like the one before was. It was just long rectangular lit up places.

Here is the really weird part. It didn't seem to have a front. It changed shape, I think too. I cant be sure that it changed shape, but I could almost freaking swear by it. It just like kept cruising, slower than a plane, but only just barely slower. Noticeably, but barely. Anyways, as it was cruising, I could see that it was turning, and at first, this light on what appeared to be the front, was going in the same direction, or at least that's how I perceived it and then as it was halfway through this U turn it was making, coming like towards me, and turning too. The lights were moving around, in a different direction than the turn.

It sounded like a jet, though. It just sounded a little bit different. Like, you could hear the air speeding past it, and the motors, but there was another humming thing going on.

I have seen a few of these funky things tonight, Brian. I am freaking out here. This one really grabbed my attention, and I wanted to send this email before I forgot. It also had a search light thingy, I could tell, because like before it was a beam, rather than a regular plane light has. I could see the outline of the beam, just like on the other thing I saw. I honestly thought it was a helicopter, but when those lights were chasing each other around it, and then the turning thing was happening (which I pretty much saw both within seconds of each other) I started doubting.

Also, no green or blue lights, lol. And yeah it looked like the lights dimmed in a hurry after it saw me and changed course (that is, if it saw me, which I mean it gave me a weird feeling, when it was coming right directly towards me for a few seconds, after that big U turn) and it looked like it changed from a long ovalish (I couldn't see it's shape that well, so don't quote me on this) to more of a big ball, but I was also at this point looking at it from the back.. But the red chasing lights stopped, too. Really odd.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: