Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Port Angeles, Washington Saucer Shaped Object Constantly Changing

Posted: January 2, 2008

Date: January 27, 2005 Time: 5:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4 Number of objects: 2-3 Shape of objects: Constantly changing.

Full Description of event/sighting: Coming out from picking up my son at after school program, looked up to see what at first looked like a big funnel cloud shaped puff of smoke. As I pointed it out to my son, it changed into a saucer shape, but also for a second looked like a flock of birds (lots of little shapes w/in one big shape). It quickly became clear it was not birds, and we stood there for 10 minutes watching it. It changed shape, and shimmered, and bits of it seemed to break off and then come back. I kept changing shape. It would turn sideways it seemed, & become almost invisible, then become very clear again. It most often retained a saucer-like shape.

It stayed in the same general area in the sky. Another mom & her son came out & we pointed it out to them. They watched it for a while also. It kept changing between looking very dense & looking almost invisible. My son said it looked like a "UFO that's cloaking device wasn't working". I have to agree. It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it. I have seen weird lighted objects in the sky many times-infact several recently, but nothing like this. We all watched it for a while, then it broke into 2 shapes again and very quickly dropped down out of sight behind some trees.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I don't mind answering questions about this. I still have questions about it. I can't stop thinking about it. My son & I were talking about it again this morning.

The weather conditions were slightly cloudy.

It was in the eastern sky, slightly to the south. It was in between the horizon & straight overhead.

It stayed in the same general area for at least 10 minutes It moved fast as far as changing shapes, but stayed in the same area of the sky. It started out looking like a tornado shaped column of smoke or something. Then it spread out big, and it looked like there were a lot of little black shapes within the form. It kept changing around between being narrow looking and saucer shaped. Sometimes it was almost invisible, and then it would look very dense. Most often it looked like there was a saucer shaped object in the sky that was cloud camouflaged. I could see the outline, but it also looked like the clouds. A couple of times it broke into 2 or more shapes, then would come back together. It broke into 2 distinct saucer shapes before it dropped down out of sight behind some tall trees.

The area I saw it in was over a mostly residential section of town. There is a small municipal airport in the town, but this wasn't near it-we were facing away from the airport, and this wasn't the normal flight path area for planes.

There is no air force base here. There is a coast guard station, but this was more inland than I have ever seen one of their helicopters. There very well could be some kind of military/research facility here, but not one that is publicly known. We are right on the Straits of Juan de Fuca between Washington & Vancouver Island.

There was no light source emitting from it-that's what seemed so unusual to me.

I did not see any other aircraft near it.

There was a slight humming sound-I wasn't sure if that was coming from it or what.

There was no color really-at some points it looked like it was made up of thousands of black smaller objects, and then it was like the sky, only more dense, and kind of shimmery. That changed back & forth.

I wished I had a video camera. I only had my cell phone camera, which wouldn't have shown much.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: