Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Quakertown/Zion Hill, Pennsylvania Unusual Amount Of Air Traffic

Posted: January 2, 2008

Date: February 24, 2005 Time: Early morning

Hello, Sending a report from the Quakertown/Zion Hill area of Pennsylvania. Last night we woke to sounds of helicopters. I got up and looked out the door to see them, but they were black and very hard to see. We have been having this happen quite frequently now, black helicopters, normally 2 or 3 at a time, just circling the area and then leaving. One night, when my husband was coming home from work, (He works till 1:00 a.m.) He said he seen helicopters all over the place and they stayed in the same general area. The few times we have seen them in the day, they were all black with some sort of tanks on the sides of them, very odd looking. Waking up, after they spend the night in the area, we always see chemtrails and now, what seems to be rainbows in the clouds. I'm not talking about your general generic type, I am talking about small clouds full of a spectrum of color like a rainbow has, they disappear then there back. Just something to add to the never ending strangeness that goes on around here. Sincerely.

Additional Information:

Hello, I have no idea what's going on around here. I have lived in this town for a year and a half now and we have always had a lot of activity, but nothing like what is going on now. There is a Navy base about 25 mles east of here, the Willow Grove Navy base, but these aircraft are going west and are not coming from the direction of the base. We see these weird lights in the sky a lot even in the day, we see these clouds that are so abnormal looking and some with prisms in the them but no sunshine, go figure. We always have tons of chemtrails, everyday and a lot of them are letters. Even my non beleivers neighbors are starting to pay attention and ask questions.

That's why I send you the information on what's going on around here, because something just isn't right and we would all would like to know what they're up to. So maybe by posting this on your website, someone might see it and tell us if they have the same problem. I thank you for posting the information, it's nice to know that there are people out there who are not afraid to tell the truth as to what is going on. Me and my son seen this huge, and I mean huge triangular shaped aircraft when we lived in Phildadelphia, in 1994 we were coming out of a supermarket, I happened to look up and even with all the lights that were around us, I could still see this thing, I think because it was so huge, and black, it wasn't as noticable, and my son looked up and couldn't believe his eyes. The thing was a prefect huge black triangle that just was stationary in the sky, didn't make a single sound and it stayed there for the longest time.

We sat there in the car just staring at it in disbeleif. I had to go home but we didn't want to, we wanted to keep on watching it. It had a round white light type thing in the middle with round white light things on the tips of each triangle point. It never made a single sound, nor did it move at all. I had to leave and I started the car and drove down the street to where we lived which was only 5 blocks and by the time we got home it was gone, nowhere in sight. My son is 25 now and still will talk about it, it really impacked him. I find it strange that we do get so much activity around considering it is very rural and mostly farms. If you hear from anyone else in and around this area, Quakertown/Zion Hill, please let me know. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: