Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Rhode Island And Massachusetts, U.S. UFO Sightings

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: November-January 2005-2006 Time: Various time, after dark.

Location of Sighting: some in RI some in MA Number of witnesses: 2 total out of 10+ personal sightings Number of objects: 1-3 Shape of objects: bright glowing color changing lights, no definite shape or travel direction.

Full Description of event/sighting: Roughly 2 to 3 times a week for the past 2 months I have been noticing very bright "stars" that seem to glow in multiple colors and move around in an unusual way compared to planes or other things that could dismiss the objects being alien crafts.

They always appear to be stars at first, but they always catch my eye because of how bright they are and that they seem to have multiple colors that changes with the intensity of the light. When I see these, I watch them for a minimum of 15 minutes to make sure that what I am seeing is correct. The objects move in every direction, but in a subtle way so that most people would over look it as a mere star.

The movements are smooth and often I have to stop watching the objects because they either dim out of sight or they move from a clearly visible spot in the sky to a spot out of sight within a matter of a minutes and never traveling along a set path.

I have read numerous similar accounts on this site and that is what caused me to post my sightings, I want to know if people who have seen these same objects that I have seen anything more unusual before or after as I did.

As I saw the object at my house one night, all the power went out in my neighborhood. At this time I decided to go inside and light some candles. I asked my roommate to take a look at the light in the sky, and he confirmed my beliefs when he said, "What's that? That's not a star, not a plane. Did you see it change color?"

Shortly after this my roommate left and I stayed for a while to see if the power would come back, and to try to keep track of this thing in the sky, but it went behind the trees and I could not see it anymore. Then I kept seeing these lights through the trees in my neighbor's yard and in the distance of my own backyard. These were not in the sky, the were no more than 5 feet above ground level and relatively small. I started to walk towards one of them because it was so strange, then I got a sudden feeling that I should go inside, so I turned around when I was about 200 feet away from one of the strange moving glowing object through the trees across my yard.

As I walked into my house I saw something that I am still unsure of, based on the fact that everything was too strange to be real. So I find myself making up excuses for what it could have been. Maybe it was just a dog or a coyote passing through my yard, but after I turned my back on the light and headed towards my house I caught something in the corner of my eye, when I turned to look at it I was paralyzed with fear, literally I just stared at it without moving as it crept by me silently and looked back at me while only 10 feet away.

The body form appeared slightly human, with shoulders, arms and legs, but it was walking on all fours, as if to appear like a dog in the dark, but it covered too much ground too quickly without making any noise to be a dog. It went across the street into the next driveway and stop and stared at me from the shadows, its eyes were reflecting light so I knew it was watching me. I was overcome with a strange desire to go to sleep, and I thought that was strange considering the cir*****stances but I went inside and went to bed. And I had horrible nightmares that night, but when I woke up I couldn't remember what the dreams were about.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: