Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Roseville, California A White Sphere Appeared

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: February 18, 2006 Time: 3.22 p.m.

Message: Hello Brian, I just called you but my battery ran out.

Anyway, to re-iterate:

I was sky-watching about 3.15pm PST today. At 3.22 pm, I saw a 'brush-stroke-like' part of the sky turn a slightly lighter color of blue, and then a white sphere appeared to 'fall out' of that brush-stroke. I can't explain it any other way. It just fell out, and hung there for seven minutes, until 3.29 pm. The brush-stroke was horizontal relative to the horizon, and the object fell out, or maybe 'rolled out' like a marble, but very fast.

The 'brush-stroke' quickly faded after the white sphere fell out.

After 7 minutes, the white sphere appeared to get smaller and smaller until it vanished from view. The white sphere was about the size of Mars.

Additional Information:

Here is a little bit better explanation about what happened yesterday.

But first, just to recap: Beginning Wednesday, February 8, 2006, I saw a black sphere suspended in the air above me. It either had red on it as well, and was gently turning to reveal that spot, or was flashing a red light. It was pretty far up there, so I couldn't tell for sure.

The next day I saw a white sphere slowly meandering across the sky.

The next day, Friday the 10th, I was explaining to my brother and my mother what I had scene the previous Wednesday, and was pointing it out to them. Suddenly, just at that moment, an extremely fast 'rice-grain' shaped star-like object went past me high in the air, but over the street where I live. If the street had been as high as that object, it literally would have been driving down the street. A fraction of a second later, yet another one flew by. I estimate the speed to be about 12,000 MPH. They also did some kind of 'flea-jump' thing where in mid-flight they appeared to jump from place to place to place, but I couldn't see the actual jump, just the places where they ended up. They then straightened out and continued on their way. Total time of sighting: less than 5 seconds. Probably less than 4.

The next day, I saw another white sphere slowly meander across the sky. Sunday I didn't see anything, but there was that plane crash here in Roseville. I thought at first they were connected somehow, but numerous eyewitnesses report that the pilot was doing all kinds of unwise maneuvers and the engine conked out at the top of a loop.

The next day, Monday, I saw a white sphere do the same thing as the other ones - just slowly meander across the sky.

The next day, Tuesday, I saw a red sphere, again way up there, 'start and stop' across the sky.

The next two days I saw the white spheres again.

Friday, I didn't see anything during the day, but at night I saw a white sphere, moving in a straight line, which I thought could be a satellite. However, right at that moment I was thinking that, it got extremely bright, then quickly dimmed to a lower brightness than it was before it got bright, while continuing to move in a straight line.

Yesterday however, was the weirdest yet. Weirder than having a black sphere suspended over you. Weirder even than having two large 'rice-a-ronis' zoom over your street at 12,000 mph.

Yesterday I saw a white sphere 'fall out' of a 'hole' in the sky. Bear with me, I haven't heard of anything like this ever happening. I need to think about how to explain it.

OK, I am back. Imagine a room in your house painted completely sky-blue. Ceiling and walls. Now take a four-inch paint brush, and kind of chop up the end of the bristle a bit so it's not smooth. Now take some paint, which is slightly lighter than your room, and swipe the brush on the far wall, about a foot down from the ceiling. The brush-stroke would be about 1/2 a foot long, and pretty rough around the edges, but resembling a rectangle.

Take a 'foosball' ball and glue it about four inches to the left of that brush stroke spot.

Now imagine looking at the sky and actually seeing that brush-stroke happen, and seeing the white sphere roll or fall out of that spot, to the left of that spot.

That's what happened yesterday. Furthermore, the sphere simply hung there for seven minutes ( from 3.22 pm to 3.29 pm). After that, it seemed to get smaller and smaller until it was gone.

So, my question is: have you ever heard of this happening? Did that thing 'materialize' from warp-drive or something? What's the deal?

Thanks for any insight.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report. HBCC UFO Research will be writing up more on this interesting sighting in the next day or so as the fellow did call and he explained exactly what he had witnessed.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: