Tuesday, January 15, 2008

San Marcos, California A Bright Globe Hovering

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: December 4, 2005 Time: 10:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Globe/cluster.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was making my second glassing of a perfectly clear blue sky this morning, only a few minutes ago at this writing. My first glass through my 8x30 binoculars showed Jets at high altitude, leaving short contrails, in a circuit over nearby military bases. Commercial air traffic was light through the McCellan Palomar landing path. Just another usual day. I went out again at about 10:00 am, and looked through my binoculars to the east, just small planes and birds. I rested my arm's and let my binoculars hang from their strap. Looking up, almost vertically, a very bright globe was hovering. It was a real object. The wind was light and westerly, and had no marked influence on the globe which moved slowly South. I had to move into the street to keep it from passing behind the house.

I had caught the object on my first look through my binoculars. It was incandescently bright! It deliberately, steadily moved in a random way, South, West, East, North, but kept returning to about where first seen. Some of the glow subsided, and the object looked white, and slightly elongated on a vertical plane. It maintained a noticeable steadiness. Then it became reflective and hard to describe, like it had divided to cells. I could see yellow on the left cell, a transparent shiny cell, and red cell on the right. It may have added 2 more cells on top and bottom. The cells became illuminated brightly from within. I could see the color was inside of a transparent bubble. It moved directly overhead and hovered. Now it looked like a cross. Because of the clarity of the sky, no clouds for reference, the altitude and size is hard to determine, so I guess at 5,000 ft and a dumpster sized object.

An aircraft came in on the landing path from the east, and the object disappeared! Duration of the sighting was close to 10 minutes. My arms were worked from holding the binoculars up so long. I came in and started writing directly from the observation, these are my best impressions. One of my trusted friends, has reported 2 sightings in this general area. The latest from him was last weekend. The binoculars are a must have item. Last weekend, a strong West wind blew on Saturday. I saw a big escaped weird balloon go sailing by on the wind, so balloons are a definite possibility when looking up. What I saw today had a brightness, that was beautiful to see.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: