Monday, January 14, 2008

San Marcos, California A Drifting Saucer Shaped Craft

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: November 1, 2005 Time: Daylight sightings.

Message: Hi, HBCC and Brian.

Here I am in San Marcos in the evening of a normal day. I received a new pair of good German binoculars in the mail yesterday and put them to good use on little breaks at work today. I had two sightings. One at a great distance of a dark object that moved in a random way, disappeared and reappeared, to make more random movements then disappearing against a partly cloudy background.

The second was closer and was a drifting saucer shape, bright, and though closer than the first, still at quite a height and distance. I watched it drifting against the direction of the clouds movements for a minute, then attempted to increase my focus to higher power, and lost it.

A huge amount of chemtrail sprayings in the past two days may have a relationship to sightings.

These were daylight sightings and took no more great effort than looking up through my new binoculars and maybe 10 minutes of looking total. What if you could spend a whole day just glassing the skies? Observation of visible shape in daylight is far more definitive than "lights" in the sky. All a person has to do is look up! If you can discipline yourself for even a little time to focus on the sky above, I'm confident that any person can enjoy daylight sightings of UFO's. I am so confident of sightings, the moniker "UFO" seems dated.

The sightings I've made recently were unidentified. The "flying" part of the UFO acronym is less than correct because known aerodynamic principles are not followed by these visible objects in the air.

The binocular is the best tool so far to have a sighting without any doubt. I hope more people will get some and use them. Even casual observations will result in sightings! I'm using 8x30 binoculars and there are far more powerful options available at low cost.

Lastly, I have 8 co-worker friends, friends that are working at YPG this week (Yuma Proving Grounds) I can hardly wait to query them about sightings they may have had.

What some might label as kooky or far fetched, realities are normal for me. Oh well, that's my burden but I can handle it. If someone thinks I'm in la la land, tough cookies for them. The level of trust that I have earned by competency and ethical behavior is so great that most never have the chance to earn the respect I have, and it's been 30 plus years in the making. few, can imagine the trust one individual can enjoy. I hope to convey this trust in my reports.

I am writing to let you know I'm not letting my focus on the skies falter. I hope to have a sighting soon at near distance, like my report of 08 May 2005. Photo evidence is very common, so capturing an image is no big deal to me, and I expect to get more film or digital images before long.

Very Respectfully.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: