Friday, January 11, 2008

San Marcos, California Flying Saucer

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: May 8, 2005 Time: 1:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Flying Saucer.

Full Description of event/sighting: I looked up at a patchy cloudy sky and observed a rhythmically flashing light that penetrated the cloud below. The clouds were at about 5000 feet. A landing corridor for the local airport (McCellan Palomar), go's right over my house, like in a bad real estate ad. The passing jet's, give me a good idea of the height of the clouds. The objects motion, to the west let me anticipate it's appearance in the clear. It came into view as a wobbling object. I either couldn't determine it's exact shape, because of it's apparent motion, or some degree of excitement kept me from seeing it clearly. I had my lo power binoculars, just by chance I saw them on the table by my door, and thought let's see if there's anything interesting flying, I watched the objects location in reference to my flagpole, and used it to train right on the object. I saw a oscillating disc, extremely bright on the top, and dark on the bottom. It was the size of a dime to the naked eye.

It began to descend and turn south then reversed course east. It entered another cloud, and popped out, seconds later, on the same course. It came to a complete stop and continued oscillating, then slowly moved north. It was spinning and wobbled like a top about to fall over. I watched it at no more than 1 1/2 mile distant for at least two minutes. My neighbors drove into their driveway, I spoke, and I tried to attract their attention, by describing what I was watching,without giving them too big a shock. The object was in plain sight. They went inside without having heard me talking at the sky. The thing then starting to climb to the west, back the way it traveled at my first sight of it. It entered a cloud, and after watching the cloud for quite a while, it showed itself no more. The cloud seemed to be acting strange though, streams of vapor seemed to be unusually emerging from the cloud. I think the object was inspecting 2 large water tanks that are close to one another on a local mountains slope within a couple miles of my vantage. If you get to read this report Brian, It's a continuation of my sightings. This one wasn't a UFO. It was a Flying Saucer.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: