Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Scottsdale, Arizona A Very Bright Object

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: February 26-28 of 2006 Time: 2:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: North west. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: One that I could see with my eyes. However with my digital camera it picked up others. Shape of objects: Hard to tell.

Full Description of event/sighting: I noticed a very bright star outside my window that I have seen before last year. I also knew that it was a star that was not usually there. This time around I paid great attention to it as I lay in bed. There is a telephone pole out side and the "star" hung in space just above it. This is what I used to make sure it wasn't just my imagination this time around. (it wasn't too far in space though. Many airplanes I have seen fly this height up) As I lay still I watched as this "star" slowly moved away from above the top of the telephone pole and just to the side of it.

I became excited and went to my sliding glass door that went to the backyard, and watched this object and was still trying to determine whether or not this was my imagination. A big part of me knew it wasn't But I guess I just had to be sure. So I went back into my room and noticed it had moved more.

Then again went back to the sliding glass door and even thought I could see it better, it was hard for me to tell whether or not it moved.I was leaning against the door standing on the edge of the rug. I then decided to go wake up my boyfriend and told him there was a UFO outside. We both went to watch this object.He noticed it was changing colors from blue to red and mostly white.

I went and stood on the edge of the rug again and leaned up against the glass door and from that point I could not see the object at all, as where just moments earlier I could. So I quickly found some batteries for my digital camera and snapped some photos, and took three different small videos.They are interesting.

The next night I again saw the "star" object as I was driving.This time it was about 7:30 pm and again north west. Then last night I saw three of them about the same time, 7:30pm. In the south position from my home. I ran inside and grabbed my camera only to catch one of them and from so far away. It disappeared through clouds. As where the other one just quickly shot upwards and disappeared.

It is very overcast today. I may not see any at all tonight, but I am keeping my eyes open. Oh yes I forgot, on December 17 (about) last year I saw another. However it did not look like a star. It was huge. It would have been about two football fields put together. It came from the north west then made its way around to just west then south where ironically enough it shot up and disappeared in the same area as the one last night. This large one had many lights that quickly blinked all around the object like twinkling lights. It was oblong shaped. It was large enough that if a commercial airplane was a grapefruit, this object was a medium sized watermelon.

Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: