Saturday, January 5, 2008

Silsbee, Texas Fast Moving Bright Light

Posted: January 5, 2008

Date: March 24, 2005 Time: 1:00-1:15 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: My boyfriend and I were coming home from a friends house in Lumberton, Texas around 1:00 a.m. on 3-24-05. We were heading North on HWY 69. As we were nearing the Silsbee exit, we saw a very bright white light in the sky. The sky was very clear and the light was very easy to see. At first I though it may be a comet or something as it had a tail. It seemed as if it were falling or something.As we continued to watch it, the tail went away. We noticed that it was going entirely too fast to be a comet or jet.

It had to be going several hundred miles an hour. We watched it as long as we could but as it neared the tree line, we lost it. It seemed to be going in East. When we got home, I called the police department and reported it as a possible plane crash or something. I knew it wasn't a plane, but I figured that would get their attention to go look so that maybe someone else would see it. If you find out what this could have been, please contact us. We are very curious to know! Thanks.

Additional Information:

Well, it was going pretty fast so I guess about 2-4 minutes was about the length of time we were able to see it. Yes the moon was full and the sky was very clear. We couldn't see many stars though from the moon being so bright. The object was as bright as the moon if not brighter though. As far as airports go, the nearest one I know of would be near Nederland about an hour away. There is a small airport here in Silsbee but there are only small planes there. This was way too big and too bright to be anything from an airport. There are no military bases or anything around here. I am not sure of a sound. The windows were up. I know there was another person who saw it but they may not report it.

They were driving in front of us and there was absolutely no way you could have missed it. The police did not return my call but I am not sure they saw anything because it was about 5 minutes after it passed the tree line when we got home. They did go look for it though because we went the direction it was going to see if maybe we could see it again and there was a police car there where we told them it went. I was looking on your website and I did see something someone sent you with pictures that was exactly like it. The description was exact and the pictures were exactly what we saw. It was also on the same night but it was seen near Dallas Texas. I am almost positive it was the same thing we saw. If you need any more information, just email me back. I would be glad to help.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: