Sunday, January 20, 2008

Valentine, Nebraska Large Formation Of Objects In & Out Of The Clouds

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: September 1, 2006 Time: 4:30 a.m.

Message: Hi: My latest episode at seeing something strange is practically a repeat of the story from Kamloops. (Kamloops British Columbia A Formation Of Lights).

I live in Valentine, NE and on the same night, actually morning as it was 4:30am I was unable to sleep. I've had problems for the last couple of months with sleeping and there was a thunderstorm. So whenever there is a storm I'm out there watching until it rains me in.

I saw them again, after being out on the deck about 15 minutes. Maybe 30, flying in a haphazard clump in and out of the clouds. They were north of the house and there is a tree so I couldn't see where they were off to, but I knew from seeing them last year they'd be back in a couple minutes. So I sat, large drops of rain telling me I probably wouldn't get wet. Around 10 minutes later they're back flying the opposite direction then disappear into a cloud.

All the time I was outside watching this display, it seemed every bird in the area was singing and chirping and twitting in the dark. Also squirrels were making that unusual sound they do, and there was another bird something I only heard before, again, last year. It sounds like a jungle bird. One time you'll hear it in front of you, next time behind, and you'll never see anything flying. While all this noise was going on I notice there wasn't another neighbor who had their lights on which was odd because of all the racket for the birds.

The next round of UFOs (which looked like bubbles with lights inside-but I cannot tell you I actually saw them its something I kind of feel they looked like. My vision isn't so hot but last year I saw some other UFOs which looked as if they were linked together, like a train. These 'train cars' were the bubbles with lights inside)-very difficult to describe some of this stuff. At the next round their numbers had at least double there was a knot swooping around in and out of clouds then they broke rank splitting into two sets which flew west and two individuals which flew south.

The comings and going went on for the next hour all the time lightning is flashing around-just like last year when they came with a thunderstorm. Birds were singing and I was not high on anything (just wanted to clarify that fact).

The last flyover was different than last year. They assembled to the east and much like Blue Angel acrobatic planes came directly towards me and were flying 'wing to wing' when they past overhead where, for the first time, I heard the 'whoosh' as they flew over. Wing to wing is the correction description as now they looked like birds but they didn't flap their wings. Also the towns street lights are to the south of the house and from their position it looked as if the street light was reflecting off the 'birds'--they were orangey color.

As was the case last year the end of the event was signaled by the squawking of the jungle bird behind me somewhere. Gradually all the other animals stopped making any noise catching up on their sleep as dawn was only a half hour away.

That's my latest. Valentine is for the most part a quiet town and if our 'visitors' don't start coming around at a decent hour and in good weather their performances are being wasted.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: