Friday, January 11, 2008

Watched A Dark Swirling Black Hole Hovering From Manhattan New York City

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: August 28, 2005 Time: 7:45 p.m.

Message: Friday 08/25/05 7:45 p.m. I was waiting for the light to change on 6th Ave and 32nd Street in Manhattan New York City when I noticed that there was something in the skies to the west. I turned to look, at what looked like a dark swirling black hole hovering in the clouds over New Jersey. The light changed and people hurried by me as I tried to get a better look at what at first I thought was, a opening in to a dark area of the clouds.

It had a kind of a distortion whirling about it's edges and it seemed to make it impossible to get into focus. As I stood there it started to move silently to the North,

Only when it started to move, I finally could make out it's shape. At times it looked like it was two flat rectangular objects traveling side by side. At other times it seemed to be a series of black triangles attached to two long rods, because I could at times, see the sky through what appeared to be triangular openings in the slabs themselves.

It started to go behind the 34th Street Post Office, so I walked back, trying to keep it in sight. But the shifting field about it made it hard to see what it was I was looking at.

As I watched, a helicopter passed between myself and the object, and the object which was further off seemed to be the same size. Although it was more distant than was the helicopter.

The object looked to be over the Hudson River, or possibly New Jersey and the thing moved very slowly, and very silently and in a straight line. I made two separate pictures of each thing. The first picture is a poor rendition of the swirling hovering darkness I first saw.

The smaller picture is about the size, or the way it appeared to me as I watched it from the corner a cross from Penn Station. The larger pictures is what I believe the things would have looked like had I been closer. These things were too big not to have been noticed by others on either side of the Hudson. So I am hoping that some else that saw it (them) If someone saw the unknowns or something like them please contact me through HBCC UFO Research at: hbccufo@telus.net

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: