Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hallandale, Florida 3 Orange Flaming Spheres

Posted: February 3, 2008

Date: January 10, 2008
Time: 5:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Orange flaming spheres.
Weather Conditions: Sunny.

Description: Around 5:40 pm in Hallandale, FL by I-95 a friend of mine noticed 2 orange flaming aircrafts way up in the sky moving in different directions. They were so high they were probably close to space, but you could see them clear even though they were in really high altitudes, but they must have been big because we could see them moving faster than any plane I know, but at steady speeds. After my friend saw the 3rd he called me, I was driving by Sheridan on I-75 and I saw it. It was unbelievable, real orange flames but with no smoke trail behind it, moving straight. Then in seconds it disappeared. They were too fast to be a space shuttle. We have pictures too!

Please if anybody saw this in Miami, let us know, we like to know.

TV/Radio no news reported in Miami.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: