Sunday, February 3, 2008

Randsburg/Red Mountain, California Bright Object Darts Around

Posted: February 3, 2008

Posted: January 13, 2008

Kern County - Mojave Desert

Date: 2000
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round - Star-like.
Weather Conditions: Clear, late afternoon/early evening.

Description: At approximately 6:00 pm during a work-week, I was sitting in my backyard in Randsburg California, watching the sun set. My attention was focused on a bright star in the sky, which, I presumed to be the North star at about 9 o'clock high/SE direction. As time elapsed, I realized that it could not be the North Star. Other stars in the sky became clearer as the sun set. For almost two hours I tried to figure out what star or planet it could be. It became the
brightest star in the night sky and all the other stars paled in comparison. Suddenly the star glowed and then moved further SE then stopped. It appeared to have moved only a few inches from my perspective. Although, I knew it had to be a few hundred miles as it appeared to be in the upper atmosphere. A shooting star zoomed across the big star's old trajectory. As soon as it had, the big star glowed again and then in what seemed to be mock speed, darted
into hyperspace/ further SE direction. Obviously, this scared me and I grabbed my belongings and was gone.

TV/Radio None.


Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: