Saturday, December 25, 2010

4 Red Orange Colored Balls Of Light Over Bradenton Florida

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hi, I took my dog outside last night and he was looking up into the sky and I wondered why, so walked to the end of the sidewalk and looked up and was surprised, because I have never seen anything like this. I saw 4 of the red (orange) balls of light in the sky around 9:30 pm. We live in Bradenton, Florida and the lights came from the east and went southwest. They were not planes and there was no sound.

I ran into the house and got my boyfriend and we ran quickly out the front door and by then there were only 2 lights left. I asked my boyfriend what he thought they were? He wasn't sure and thought they might be missiles.

I tried searching all local newspapers online to see if anyone else saw any lights last night we no luck, and then I found this site and know that other people saw what we saw. The last one stayed in the air for awhile and then just went up and disappeared also into the clouds and was gone.

Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also saw them to. I went to bed and looked out the window and saw them. I was in sanibel island when I saw them.