Saturday, December 25, 2010

Orange Lights Over Coral Springs Florida

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hi, I saw some weird lights in the sky tonight and found your blog. I saw exactly what you saw tonight. I was walking down the street and first saw three.

Two close together and the third a little lower down kind of forming a 90 degree angle. And then they drifted up into the sky and I saw a fourth that followed suit. They lingered for a while before disappearing (kind of like balloons do when let go). I thought maybe it had something to do with it being Christmas Eve, but it just didn't make any sense.

Just wanted to share this with you. It was really odd. I thought I was the only one who saw it.

Additional Information:

I am in Coral Springs, FL. It was some time around 8:00pm. They were orange lights they were glowing. Kind of like the light of a candle. That same orange, glow color. United States.

Really? A UFO? I know I have never seen anything like it. It literally stopped me in my tracks. I was walking alone and stopped because I didn't understand what I was seeing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: