Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cluster Of Orange Over Northwestern Broward County (South Florida)

Date: December 13, 2010
Time: 10:55 p.m.

Hello, I just found your blog after searching for reports of what I saw about 10 minutes ago (10:55 pm) on December 11, 2010 in Northwestern Broward County (South Florida). My boyfriend and I were doing laundry at the local laundry mat. We parked in the back of the building which is on a main road that runs west and east from the Everglades to the Atlantic Ocean. This location is about 10 blocks from the Everglades which is right on the other side of the Expressway.

My boyfriend went inside to check on the clothes in the dryers, and I stayed in the passenger seat of our car. I was watching YouTube videos on my phone when I got bored and looked out the passenger window. I saw a cluster of orange orbs moving rapidly from west to east and immediately got out of the car. I yelled for my boyfriend to come outside now! And I'll be damned if as soon as I did they began to disappear. By the time my boyfriend was able to get outside only 3 were left.

They made no sound. I am very disappointed that I did not have a chance to grab any videos or pictures. I have lived in Broward County my whole life and never saw anything like this before. As a resident here, I am very familiar with how airplanes appear at a low altitude since I work right next to an executive airport and Fort Lauderdale International is right off of I-95.

Anyone who has driven on I-95 enough times could tell you about seeing the queue planes form before landing and experiencing having a Boeing fly 50 feet above your car as they drop the gears for a touchdown. I was a logical optimist; a "the universe is too vast for us to flat out say we are alone" type of person. I am now a believer.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: