Saturday, December 25, 2010

Strange Unknown Lights Over Hershey Pennsylvania

Date: December 24, 23010
time: Approx: 7:15 p.m.

I came across your post today on this website about your sighting of UFO/Fireball/meteor looking objects seen December 24, 2010. I’d also seen the same thing while driving home last night at approximately 7:15pm in Hershey, PA. We are on the same time zone, so this very strange to see the same things yet at different times.

If it was a meteor space junk, what are the odds that we would see the same exact objects. Only explanation I can assume is some sort of ET activity. I did report to MUFON last night after I’d gotten home, not sure if the report had been completely submitted, though I think it went through.

Please let me know if you come across any information in regards to what these objects could have been. The whole "sky-divers with flares" theory is really getting old now. Very weird how so many in various places are seeing similar things in the sky. Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: