Friday, December 24, 2010

Two Orange Lights Over Wallingford Pennsylvania

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Hi, I literally 10 minutes ago saw two orange orbs floating across my neighborhood. It is Christmas Eve, and I was outside with my dog. I saw the first one and figured by the time I got anyone outside to see it, it would be gone. But then a second one came along the same path as the first one so I called my husband to come outside and he saw both of them.

I Googled and found your site. I am absolutely positive they were not typical flying aircraft, there was no noise. They were way closer to the ground than an aircraft. If you have any questions, let me know. This occurred at 8:00 p.m. on December 24, 2010, over Wallingford, PA.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: