Saturday, December 25, 2010

UFO Matches Vehicles Movements On The Road On Route 46 Bucksport Maine

Date: December 21, 2010
Time: 8:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Route 46 Bucksport Maine.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Unsure of shape, huge light and little lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I thought it was the moon at first glance, then as I drove towards it, it was moving towards me. I thought well maybe it's a helicopter, but the light came straight out and towards the sky. I rolled my window down and there was no sound at all. It moved to my left, seemed to be right next to me and I can't say how many feet out.

I realized that I had stopped in the middle of the road and was staring at this thing. All these thoughts in my head trying to make sense of it. It made no sense. I have never seen anything like it. I tried to take a picture on my phone, nothing. I called my aunt, no answer. I remember seeing a truck with a flashing light go by, it didn't make sense because there are no fire trucks or police trucks this color and it was just the one.

Where this thing was positioned would have been over an empty valley and nothing but woods and river. I had to go get my daughter, as I started pulling forward slowly watching it, it began to rise up. I stopped and threw it in reverse, hoping to get a better look and it dropped down again. We did this several times, me pulling forward and backing up and with each of my movements, it also moved not forward or back, but up and down.

I had to leave, as I pulled away, I watched it rise straight up into the sky. When I picked up my daughter, she said her friend had just told her of a similar experience and we went back to where I had been parked in the middle of the road and we sat there watching for what seemed forever. I can't get this out of my head and am so desperate to find something similar to what I saw. I believe it was a UFO. No logical possibilities make sense.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: