Saturday, December 18, 2010

Football Field Sized Black Triangular UFO Observed Over Rathdrum Idaho

Date: September 2009
Time: Evening.

What I saw was not in Co., but I was in Rathdrum, Idaho. September 2009. I have been telling everyone what I saw because I got a real good look at it, as it was almost directly overhead. Not more than 200 or 300 feet. up. It had 2 dull large white lights on, one on each end of 2 points, like a triangle flying backwards, as it traveled from the south to north in a straight line, very slow and with no noise at all.

One of its lights grew extremely bright and then receded back down as it was. This gave me the glimpse of the objects surroundings. The light had a housing around it that was reflective, like a rim around the light itself. The outside surface of the triangle was of course black, but what I saw in no way looked like metal, more like material, like a bunch of little squares, flat black and non- reflective.

This object was indeed as large as a football field or larger. I have no doubt its one of ours. Also I strongly believe they wanted to be seen. What better way to hide something sometimes than to just hide it in the open and call it a UFO. So many people everywhere have seen them, that I feel comfortable telling my story now and not being ridiculed or being looked at as a nutcase anymore. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: