Monday, December 20, 2010

Grayish Blue Metallic Egg Shaped UFO Over Wichita Kansas

Date: September 1995
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Wichita, Kansas.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval/egg.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I lived in a loft apartment on a downtown street in Wichita Kansas. To exit my loft I accessed the roof and went down stairs behind the building. Late one night I went out to keep an eye on a friend who was walking my dog. I stood on the roof, watching her. Something caught my eye and at first I thought it was a balloon, but it was a large, silent object gliding through the air over the back parking lot toward me.

It was oval or egg shaped, a grayish blue metallic color. There was some kind of rod or stick that came out of the back end. It was firm, not a string. It glided over my head as if it were on a wire. I ran to keep up with it and watched it go over my roof, over Douglas street and disappear into the night over the furniture store roof across the street.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: