Sunday, August 12, 2012

8 Orange Objects/Lights Flew Over Seagoville Texas


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Ok, I'm not a UFO person either, but last night 8-12-12 around 10:30 p.m. there were 8 objects that flew over my house in Seagoville, Texas. The only way I know how to explain it is that 6 of them flew in a V pattern (like birds) and the last 2 came behind those.

They were bright orange and not shaped like any aircraft I've ever seen. After passing over head they flew a little bit further, then just dissipated into nothing. I have been searching this morning trying to find anyone else who saw them.

I did get one shot of them with my camera, but I was so excited I forgot to use the zoom so it's not that great. If anyone else saw these.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am from northern Oklahoma and was driving home last night aprox 11:30 and seen 5-8 red lights in the sky. At first reminded me as I you would see a red laser pointer on the wall only these were in the sky. They were moving very slowly and as I watched for maybe 2-3 seconds they went in a upward direction at like a 35* angle and were gone non visible within seconds. I pointed out to my wife and she could not make them out. Pattern was not quite a straight line and all "took off" at a pretty similar pace and direction. Got on net cause found out few other locals seen a similar sighting. Looking to see what it was we saw.

Anonymous said...

I saw a single orange/red craft in Ennis Texas about 11:00 pm the same night. The craft was in the northern skies. Judging by the size and assuming it was similar to a fighter jet or bomber, the altitude couldn't have been more than 1,000 feet.