Monday, August 13, 2012

8 Red Lights Shot Up Into The Sky Over Louisville Kentucky (Picture)


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  10:25 p.m.

Hi, I'm from Elizabethtown Kentucky, my mother who lives in Louisville saw these same lights.

She sent me a picture and called me about it.

She told me as her and her husband were sitting outside, they saw 8 red lights in the sky.

They came down pretty low, but then shot straight up to where they were no longer visible.

Here is a picture of what she sent me.

Additional Information:

Yes, Sunday August 12, 2012 at 10:25 p.m. est.

Yes it is very strange indeed. I really wish I could've encountered it.

I posted the picture on Facebook and luckily someone posted a link to the northern Oklahoma encounter.

I'm not sure what it is, government, UFO, whatever, but it's interesting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: