Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blue Purple And White Flashes In The Sky Over Bluefield West Virginia


Date:  July 25, 2012
Time:  Around 2:00 a.m. through 4:00 a.m.

I was getting a late night in and lying down in bed when sudden blue flashes of light started shining in through my window and lighting up the entire room.

I went out the back door to get a better look, but the source of the light seemed to be coming from behind some clouds. I put on my shoes and went out back.

Standing outside I was able to get better glimpses of the flashing. Blue, purple and white flashes were "hitting" all around the sky. There was no thunder, and hardly a cloud in the sky. No rain.

Kept on for close to 2 hours this way. Towards the end, the intensity and brightness subsided, and only a few dull, white strobes were hitting the sky.

Keeping my eyes open for further activity.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: